With you each step of the way
The Pittman Home Sales Team is a hard-working group of professionals. They believe that a real estate transaction should be a Win/Win situation for all parties involved, both buyer and seller, regardless of who they represent. As a client looking to purchase in the Greater San Diego County real estate market, you may rely on Don’s and Tereasa’s expertise. Specializing in Single Family Residential Properties, they clearly know and share their insights into this wonderful region and its distinct communities. Whether it’s orientating a relocating client about the most desired neighborhoods of the region, showing them an array of homes that fit their lifestyle, or a review of the technical points of the transaction, Don and Tereasa take great care in educating and providing their clients with the critical information that meets their specific real estate goals.
In today’s market, buying a house can be a challenge, but we are finding more and more ways to make it happen for people. We have a great team of resources that focus on customer service and long-term relationships. With our guidance, you can learn as much or as little about the process as you want. Ultimately you make all the decisions, but we handle the nitty-gritty details that can drag some people down. Our goal is to remove your worries. We help with the negotiations, and make this process as easy as we can.
We are always willing to go the extra mile to help you out, any chance we get. We will do our part to make sure you have what you need in order to become a home owner at long last, or to sell the house that you already own. Because of our service, people are coming to trust in us for all of their real estate needs.
Contact us to serve you and your personal real estate interest! We are always just a phone call away.
Choosing the Right Home
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
- Highly recommend 08/18/2013 Showed home in 2012 in San Diego, CA. I highly recommend having Don and Tereasa as real estate professional agents, due to their very high respect, trust worthy, responsibility, knowledge, communication, wonderful attitude, helpful by all different kinds of aspects and matters, going out of their way to make sure you are satisfied with all …
- Highly recommend 07/23/2013 I bought a Single Family home in 2009 for approximately $250K in Encanto, San Diego, CA. My home buying experience with Don and Tereasa Pittman was amazing. As agents they sat down with me and asked what I wanted in a home and what I was looking for during my search. It was during the time that the market was crashing and it was a tough time …
-Tony Gatz, Client
- Highly likely to recommend 08/13/2013 - We bought a Single Family home in 2011 for approximately $325K in Lakeside, CA. I have known both Don and Tereasa for quite some time now. I trust them both explicitly. Don was the agent I worked with. He is stealth. He watched and listened to my comments as we were looking at homes. I really thought I was just talking to myself …
-Maeola Odgen, Friend
- Highly recommend 08/01/2013 They sold our Condo in 2008 for approximately $325K in Adams North, San Diego, CA.: Tereasa and Don were instrumental in the sale of our townhouse in 2008. They went above and beyond in helping us update the interior from a 1980's look to a more modern one, and that turned out to be a key selling point. I highly recommend Tereasa and Don as …
-David Vr Meer, Client
- Highly recommend 07/19/2013 Bought a Single Family home in 2011 for approximately $400K in Allied Gardens, San Diego, CA.: Don and Tereasa Pittman were very knowledgeable and helpful. It is obvious when you talk to them how invested they are in their customers. We had an amazing home buying experience and will definitely be using them again when the need arises.
-Garrette & Erin, Client